Israel says it will not be “bound” by future Iran agreements-Action News Now

Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett stated that Israel will continue to take action against Iran as it sees fit, without any “restrictions.”


The Prime Minister of Tel Aviv stated that Tel Aviv is “concerned” about the potential outcome of the Vienna talks on Iran’s nuclear program, which may be detrimental to Israel, adding that the Israeli army will still behave as they see fit.

“Israel is not part of the agreement,” Bennett told the Knesset’s powerful foreign affairs and defense committee on Monday.Tel Aviv “If an agreement is signed, it is not bound by the content of the agreement,” He added.


The Prime Minister insisted that the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) will take all necessary measures to ensure Israel’s security.It will also ensure retention “It can be operated completely freely at any place and at any time, without any restrictions,” Bennett said.

Nevertheless, he admitted “As far as the’Vienna talks and nuclear talks are concerned, we are indeed worried.” According to Israeli media reports, Tel Aviv is worried that the negotiations may eventually reach an agreement that it considers unacceptable or impossible to reach at all.


The Times of Israel also reported that the Israel Defense Forces are “Work hard” It is prepared to carry out a potential military strike against Iran’s nuclear facilities under the circumstances of this result. However, it did not cite any sources or data to prove the rationality of this statement. In October 2021, a similar report appeared in the Israeli media. According to reports, the Chief of Staff of the Israel Defense Forces, Aviv Kohavi, ordered the country’s air force “strong” Conduct drills for potential strikes.


On Monday, Bennett also stated that the IDF is undergoing the largest rearmament in years. According to Israeli media reports, the total defense budget for 2022 is 19.2 billion U.S. dollars, of which a large part is said to be used for potential military contacts with Iran.

“We are investing in the security reorganization of the Israel Defense Forces and the entire defense organization. I would say that this is a reorganization that we have not seen in years. This reorganization is very important to our survival,” Bennett said.

Tehran previously rejected Israel’s claims because “Empty Threat” But he vowed to respond severely in the event of an attack.


After former U.S. President Donald Trump unilaterally withdrew from the agreement, the agreement actually broke down. Negotiations on resuming the 2015 nuclear agreement with Iran have been conducted at the headquarters of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in Vienna. In late December, Iran stated that the talks that had been suspended for various reasons were making “The progress is satisfactory.”

You can share this story on social media: